Annual Credit report is committed to making products and services accessible to meet the needs of all our customers.
We strive to ensure that the website complies with the requirements defined by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, which requires that information and computer technology (ICT) be accessible to people with disabilities, as well as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the Word Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
The site uses several features in order to improve accessibility to users with disabilities. These features include:
- Images on the site contain alternative text, which aid users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader, rather than reading the site.
- A ‘skip to’ link provides these users with a method for bypassing the header and going directly to the main content each time a page is accessed.
- Content is structured in the underlying code with headings, lists and paragraphs to help all users understand the content hierarchy.
- Forms have been structured to communicate to assistive technologies, such as screen readers, the purpose of the form field, corresponding instructions and to alert users of any errors occurring with the data entry.
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible.
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site at different screen resolutions and magnification levels.